Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down: A Survival Guide to the Apocalypse by Forrest Griffin, Eric Krauss
English | Non-Fiction, Survival | EPUB | 1 Mb
Do you really need to buy this book? You gotta ask yourself one question: Are you going to be ready when the sh*t goes down? Here is a quick checklist:
1. Have you dug up your wife’s rose garden and built a fallout shelter, equipped with a prison where you can lock up annoying family members?
2. Have you mapped out an escape route to your safe zone?
3. Is there a vehicle of death sitting in your garage?
4. Have you filled your go bag with all the needed instruments, including waterproof matches, postapocalyptic goggles, and at least one sexual party favor?
5. Have you learned how to milk various types of animals, including a giraffe?